[Supported since Kublr KCP 1.22.1]
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Integration Alertmanager with Microsoft Teams allows you to receive alerts in Teams channels and collaborate with your team to resolve issues quickly. We are suggest to use Prometheus-MSTeams. This is a lightweight Go Web Server that receives POST alert messages from Prometheus Alert Manager and sends it to a Microsoft Teams Channel using an incoming webhook url.
Installing Prometheus-MSTeams connector
- Open Kubl cluster specification
- Add the following code to the "packages" section:
packages: prometheus-msteams: chart: name: prometheus-msteams url: https://github.com/prometheus-msteams/prometheus-msteams/releases/download/prometheus-msteams-1.3.3/prometheus-msteams-1.3.3.tgz helmVersion: v3.7.2 namespace: kublr releaseName: prometheus-msteams values: connectors: - msteams-alerts: https://outlook.office.com/webhook/xxxx/xxxx container: additionalArgs: - '-debug' # Feel free to remove debug after testing installation image: repository: quay.io/prometheusmsteams/prometheus-msteams tag: v1.5.1 replicaCount: 1
- Additional custom helm package properties can be found here
Add Alertmanager configuration
- Open Kublr cluster specification
- Add the following code to the "monitoring" section:
values: alertmanager: #This is alert sample for testing alerts: - alert: UP annotations: description: Count UP summary: Test Alert expr: count(up) > 0 for: 10s labels: feature: pod level: pod severity: critical config: #By default you can override default receiver as well default_receiver: msteams-alerts receivers: | - name: msteams-alerts webhook_configs: - send_resolved: true url: 'http://prometheus-msteams.kublr:2000/msteams-alerts'
- If you changed default values in chart installation you need to change it in "values" as well.
- Apply the cluster specification
- Message templates customization described here.